Friday, January 25, 2013

Cooking in Athens on YouTube!!!

The local newspaper, The Athens Messenger, came to Cooking Class on Thursday and took video and photos of the students and me cooking together. We have a spot for Sunday's paper I hear, but in the meantime, this is the link to the YouTube video they put together. Many thanks to the students (and the paper) for coming and making "Cooking in Athens!" I have a great deal of thanks in my heart for my cooking teacher, Aki Nansai, and her daughters, Mei and Nori, in Kamakura for helping me to learn in the first place along with a few friends who also took me under their wings-- Fu, Aya, Kiyoko, Yukiko, & Nami-- and ensured that I didn't leave Japan oblivious to some of the wonders of Japanese cuisine. I am a pale imitation, but I am happy to share what I know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated & word verification is on to check for humans: