Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Recipes from a Gaijin is Published on Lulu.com


This is a collection of recipes that have sustained me the past five years in Japan when I longed for foods familiar to me or adapted new ones to my western tastes. I hope by sharing them, you might remember some of the tastes we shared, find something here to explore on your own, or, at least, find some amusement in my westernized or Japonified version of things.

I will soon depart Japan and head for the hills of Ohio. My time here has been punctuated by new tastes, new foods, and a whole lot of cooking.

Contemplating my own Sayonara Tomodachis (Goodbye Friends!), I decided to compile a cookbook with the recipes that reflect this five year period. There are old recipes, new recipes, and modified versions of recipes from others that I turn to regularly.

Here is the link to order Recipes from a Gaijin, a spiral bound cookbook for $9.99 + shipping from Lulu.com. There are 63 recipes.

Idatakimasu (I humbly receive),


Kim

This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or greater. Get Flash



No comments :

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated & word verification is on to check for humans: